2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale In Hacienda Riquelme Golf Resort
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Build: 65m²
- Pool: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- EPC Co²: E 152
- Energy Value: E 31
- Fully furnished 2 bedroom 1st floor apartment for sale in Hacienda Riquelme.
- Lounge diner with air conditioning and sliding doors onto large terrace.
- Large terrace with dining table and chairs for al fresco living, overlooking pool and panoramic views.
- Fully fitted integral kitchen with oven and hob, extractor, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- Utility area with washing machine and gas boiler.
- Master bedroom with double storage bed, fitted wardrobe, air conditioning and door to terrace.
- Ensuite bathroom with shower over bath, WC, wash basin with vanity unity under and bidet.
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds that can be made into a double, fitted wardrobe and air conditioning.
- Shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
- Secure garage parking, accessed via electric garage door.
- Access to communal swimming pool.
- Excellent decorative order.
- Gas central heating throughout via radiators.
We are delighted to offer this first floor apartment on the ever popular Polaris World resort of Hacienda Riquelme. The resort offers a fabulous Jack Nicklaus designed 18 hole golf course, beautiful restaurant, bar, supermarket and golf shop. The Spanish town of Sucina is a short driving distance away with a vast array of shops, bars and restaurants. The property is 25 minutes from Cartagena, 20 minutes from Murcia and 20 minutes from Murcia International airport at Corvera.
villas in spain - spanish property sales - mediterranean sea - houses for sale in spain - a place in the sun properties - right move spain
Important Notice: These details have been produced in good faith and are believed to be accurate based upon the information supplied but they are not intended to form part of a contract. You are strongly advised to check the availability of the property before travelling any distance to view. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.