3 Bedroom Villa For Sale In La Tercia United Golf Resort
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pool: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- EPC Co²: C 70
- Energy Value: C 12
• Luxury part furnished 3 bedroom detached villa with private pool for sale in United Golf Resort.
• Lounge diner with sliding doors out to garden.
• Hallway with large built-in storage cupboards.
• Separate fitted kitchen with oven, hob and extractor.
• Utility room with door giving access to outside.
• Master Bedroom with double bed, fitted wardrobe, and sliding doors to terrace and pool area.
• Ensuite with walk-in shower, screen, twin sink & WC.
• 2nd Bedroom with single beds and fitted wardrobe.
• 3rd Bedroom with double bed and wardrobe.
• Family bathroom with bath, shower over, screen, WC, bidet & sink.
• Gas heating by radiators.
• Air conditioning via ceiling vents.
• Driveway parking.
• Access to Roof terrace via spiral staircase
Luxury villa on the increasingly popular United Golf Resort in La Tercia. The resort is surrounded by groves of orange, lemon, olive and almond trees and mountainous views. The apartment is within approximately 15 minutes drive to the beaches of the ‘Mar Menor’, 20 minutes from Murcia International Airport and Alicante Airport is a further 50 minutes drive away. There are small shops and bars in the village of La Tercia and further shops, restaurants and bars can be found at the local towns and villages of Sucina and Balsicas, along with weekly markets. Numerous quality golf courses are within a 15 minutes drive. Murcia and Cartagena are within 30 minutes drive either way.
Murcia Villas, established in 2002, provides a qualified professional service in property sales, rental and management in the region of Murcia and southern Costa Blanca. Murcia Villas has grown to 5 offices with English & Spanish speaking staff. Murcia Villas looks forward in providing you with the highest levels of customer service and care when buying a property here in Spain. Murcia Villas - key to your dream home in the sun!
Important Notice: These details have been produced in good faith and are believed to be accurate based upon the information supplied but they are not intended to form part of a contract. You are strongly advised to check the availability of the property before travelling any distance to view. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.