3 Bedroom Town House For Sale In Mar de Cristal
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Build: 84m²
- Plot: 100m²
- EPC Co²: Pending
- Energy Value: Pending
This large Townhouse is for sale in the highly regarded Albatros II development in the lovely beach resort of Mar de Cristal by the beautiful Mar Menor Sea.
The Townhouse benefits from having a private parking space directly outside the property and offers both excellent internal accommodation and plenty of outside space including a large sun terrace with fantastic views to the communal pool and gardens.
In our opinion, this property could make for a lovely permanent home in the sun or an ideal holiday home as this three bedroom property is within an easy walk to the beach and local amenities.
It is also an excellent rental property for any buyer interested in obtaining rental income.
- Private parking space.
- Lovely gardens and communal pool.
- Air-Conditioning (hot and cold air) in the living room and all bedrooms.
- Rolling shutters fitted to all windows.
- For sale furnished with curtain and poles fitted in the living room and all bedrooms.
- 300 metres to the Beach.
- Close to local amenities including a supermarket and a few bars/restaurants.
• Pedestrian entrance with a separate sliding gate for vehicle access to the driveway for secure parking.
• Entrance hallway.
• Main living room – Spacious open plan lounge and dining area.
• Rear terrace – Accessed from the lounge there is a large partly covered terrace offering fantastic views to the communal pool and gardens. This is an ideal area to relax and enjoy “al fresco” dining.
• Kitchen – There is an independent kitchen which includes granite worktops, numerous eye and base level cupboards, an electric oven, ceramic electric hob, extractor, dishwasher and a large fridge/freezer.
• Utility room – Adjoining the kitchen there is a separate utility room which includes a washing machine and a hot water immersion heater. There is space to store bicycles and beach equipment.
• Bathroom 1 – Fully tiled shower room with a cubicle shower, wash basin, mirror and toilet.
• Bedroom 1 – Master bedroom with a double bed, bed side tables and a large wardrobe.
• Bathroom 2 – En-suite fully tiled bathroom to the master bedroom with a cubicle shower, wash basin, vanity unit, mirror and toilet.
• Bedroom 2 – Double bed with bed side tables and a large fitted wardrobe. Views to the communal pool and gardens.
• Bedroom 3 – Two single beds with a bed side table and fitted wardrobe. Views to the communal pool and gardens.
• Bathroom 3 – Fully tiled family bathroom which includes a bath with shower, wash basin, vanity unit, mirror and toilet.
Mar de Cristal is a traditional Spanish beach resort on the edge of the beautiful Mar Menor Sea which is the largest salt water lagoon in Europe and benefits from warm waters and stunning beaches.
Within a short walk you will find a supermarket with a few bars and restaurants on or close to the beach. Within a short drive you can reach the quaint traditional fishing village harbour of Cabo de Palos but the Mediterranean Sea.
In only 5 minutes’ drive you can reach the beautiful natural park of Calblanque which has an abundance of wildlife, deserted long sandy beaches and rolling hills on the Mediterranean coastline leading up towards the championship golf courses at La Manga Club.
Murcia Regional airport is 30 minutes away and Alicante airport 1 hour 15 minutes.
Murcia Villas, established in 2002, provides a qualified professional service in property sales, rental and management in the region of Murcia and southern Costa Blanca. Murcia Villas has grown to 5 offices with English & Spanish speaking staff. Murcia Villas looks forward in providing you with the highest levels of customer service and care when buying a property here in Spain. Murcia Villas - key to your dream home in the sun!
To arrange a viewing or for more information, please contact Chris at Murcia Villas:
villas in spain - spanish property sales - mediterranean sea - houses for sale in spain - a place in the sun properties - right move spain
Important Notice: These details have been produced in good faith and are believed to be accurate based upon the information supplied but they are not intended to form part of a contract. You are strongly advised to check the availability of the property before travelling any distance to view. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.