3 Bedroom Town House For Sale In Estrella Mar
- 2 Floors
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Plot: 141m²
- Pool: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Terrace Size 124m²
- Solarium: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- EPC Co²: Pending
- Energy Value: Pending
JANUARY 2023 - REDUCED FROM 135,000 EUROS!
This spacious Townhouse is located in a quiet residential street just 300 metres from the beach on the Mar Menor Sea.
Estrella is a well maintained all year round resort which benefits from plenty of gardens a lovely communal pool and restaurant located next to the beach and offers an abundance of sports facilities including tennis, table tennis, mini golf, beach volleyball to name a few.
- Pedestrian entrance with a pathway to the house and separate double gates with a driveway to a large basement/garage with an electric water heater.
- Front terrace partly covered which includes some outside furniture.
- Spacious main living room with feature fireplace/log burner. Furniture includes two large sofas, large coffee table, display cabinet, floor lamp and television.
- A few steps down leads to a large independent kitchen which includes a dining table and chairs, eye and base level cupboards, electric oven, ceramic electric hob, extractor, microwave, sink with drainer, large fridge/freezer and a dishwasher.
Double patio doors leads to the rear garden.
- Bathroom One – There is a shower room which includes a cubicle shower, wash basin, mirror, fitted towel rail and toilet roll holder and a washing machine. There is a small window for ventilation.
- Staircase to the upper floor and landing.
- Bedroom One - Located to the rear of the property there is a very spacious master bedroom with a king size bed, bed side tables, bed side lamps, large fitted wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- Bathroom Two – Family bathroom which includes a bath with shower and shower curtain, wash basin, mirror, vanity unit, bidet, toilet, fitted towel rail and toilet roll holder and a wall mounted electric heater. There is a window for ventilation.
A few steps upwards from the landing leads to two additional bedrooms.
- Bedroom Two – Located to the front of the house and includes two single beds, a bed side table, bed side lamp, small fitted wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- Bedroom Three – Located to the front of the house and includes two single beds, a bed side cabinet, two chest of drawers and a large fitted wardrobes. There is also a door which leads to a small balcony where the air-conditioning processors are located.
- Basement/Garage – A door opposite the shower room leads to the underground large basement area ideal as a garage and for storage or the possibility to convert to provide additional internal accommodation if required.
- Large rear south facing garden with built in barbeque and a butler sink. There is a door that leads to a pathway to the beach.
- Air-Conditioning (hot and cold air) in all bedrooms and ceiling fan in the living room.
- Curtains and poles in the living room and all bedrooms with roller blinds in the kitchen.
Within a short walk to the village centre and Los Urrutias where there is a good selection of bars/restaurants, hairdressers, mini market, supermarket, off licence, veterinary clinic and pharmacy.
Just a 5 minute drive to the train station in Los Nietos giving access to the historical port and City of Cartagena.
Also within 15 minutes’ drive to the beautiful Calblanque Nature Reserve on the Mediterranean Sea.
Corvera airport is a 35 minutes’ drive and Alicante airport is 75 minutes’ drive
villas in spain - spanish property sales - mediterranean sea - houses for sale in spain - a place in the sun properties - right move spain
Important Notice: These details have been produced in good faith and are believed to be accurate based upon the information supplied but they are not intended to form part of a contract. You are strongly advised to check the availability of the property before travelling any distance to view. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.