3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale In Los Belones
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Solarium: Yes
- EPC Co²: Pending
- Energy Value: Pending
This nicely presented terraced Bungalow is located in the heart of the thriving village of Los Belones giving access to an abundance of amenities including numerous bars/restaurants, supermarkets, shops, banks, pharmacist, butchers and fishmongers.
• Close to beautiful beaches on the Mar Menor and Mediterranean seas.
• Short drive to the stunning nature reserve of Calblanque and historical port of Cartagena.
• Entrance hallway
• Spacious lounge with air-conditioning (hot and cold air)
• Separate large dining room
• Independent fitted kitchen which includes eye and base level cupboards, sink with drainer, gas hob, electric oven and extractor.
• Three Bedrooms
• Two Bathrooms – one en-suite shower room plus an additional family shower room.
• Roof solarium accessed from a retractable ladder from the dining room.
• Wooden shed located on the roof used as a utility room which includes a washing machine, dryer and hot water heater.
• Being sold unfurnished
Los Belones is an ideal place to live permanently because it provides an abundance of amenities associated with a large traditional Spanish village. It is also located within a short distance to the stunning Calblanque nature reserve and beautiful beaches on the Mediterranean Sea and within two kilometres of the largest inland sea in Europe known as the Mar Menor (small sea) which is ideal for water sport enthusiasts.
The Mar Menor region offers over 17 golf courses, amazing beaches, shopping, fantastic all year round weather, and much more! Transport links: There are regular buses with routes to La Manga, Cartagena and Murcia City. Corvera airport is just 35 minutes’ drive and Alicante airport can be reached in just over 1 hour.
The neighbouring village of Los Nietos has train stations giving access to the La Union which has a large weekly market and also to the wonderful historical naval port of Cartagena.
Important Notice: These details have been produced in good faith and are believed to be accurate based upon the information supplied but they are not intended to form part of a contract. You are strongly advised to check the availability of the property before travelling any distance to view. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.