In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on personal data protection, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (GDPR).
Identity of the Owner
• Owner: Murcia Villas Property Management SL
• CIF: B 307633395
• Registered Office: Sur 59, Las Lomas del Albujon, Cartagena, Murcia 30330
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: https://www.murciavillas.com
Principles applied in the processing of data
When processing your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which it will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimisation: The Owner will only request the data that is strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which they are requested.
• Principle of limitation of storage period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Owner will inform you of the corresponding storage period depending on the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review its lists and will delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorised access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
How We Obtain Personal Data
To browse https://www.murciavillas.com, it is not necessary for you to provide any personal data. The cases when you do provide your personal data are the following:
• When you contact us through the contact form or via email.
• When you sign up to make a booking or to pay for a service.
The Owner informs your that you have the following rights over your personal data:
• To request access to the data collected.
• To request to modify or delete your data.
• To request that the processing of your data be limited.
• To oppose to the processing.
• To request the portability of your data.
Exercising these rights is a personal matter and therefore any right must be exercised directly by the data subject, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Owner and ask for information about the data they have stored and how they were obtained, request the rectification of their data, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data from the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com together with the legally valid proof of your identity, such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you deem that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the law.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Owner varies in accordance with the system through which the information was collected:
• Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data which may include: Name and last name, e-mail address, phone number and website address in order to respond to your queries.
• For example, the Owner uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or any concerns you may have regarding the information included in the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the terms and conditions of the website or the contract.
There are other purposes for which the Owner may process your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the terms set out in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
The Owner will process your personal data with the aim of correctly managing its presence on the social network, informing you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks permit.
Under no circumstances will the Owner use the profiles of its social media followers to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of Personal Data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to avoid the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your data.
Content on other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
Legal grounds for the processing of data
The legal grounds for the processing of your data is your consent.
Personal Data Categories
The types of personal data processed by the Owner are:
Personal Data Storage
The personal data you provide to the Owner will be stored until you request their deletion.
Recipients of personal data
• Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a company incorporated in Delaware whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You can find more information at :https://analytics.google.com. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files stored in your computer, to help the Owner analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers located in the United States.
You can also consult a list of the types of cookies that Google and its partners use and any information about their use of advertising cookies.
When you browse https://www.murciavillas.com some non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analytical services:
• Google Analytics
• DoubleClick for Google
The Owner uses the information obtained to gather statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and current, and to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to the site, relieving the Owner from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid proof of your identity, such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not apply to any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will remain in force until they are modified and duly published.