3 Bedroom Apartment For Sale In Mar de Cristal
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Build: 116m²
- Plot: 130m²
- Pool: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Terrace Size 20m²
- Solarium: Yes
- Solarium Size: 73m²
- EPC Co²: Pending
- Energy Value: Pending
This beautifully presented Penthouse apartment with a large roof solarium and access to a lovely communal pool is located in the highly desirable Arona II gated community in the beach resort of Mar de Cristal.
The apartment is located on the second floor with a lift and is being sold fully furnished and equipped to a high standard.
Located within walking distance to a lovely sandy beach on the Mar Menor and amenities including a supermarket and a few bars/restaurants.
• Entrance porch
• Lounge/Diner - Light and airy large room with a side window and double patio doors to a covered outside terrace. Furniture includes a large three seater sofa, separate two seater sofa, coffee table, nest of tables, cabinet with television and dvd player. In the dining area there is a dining table with six chairs and in the corner a separate folding table/desk.
• Independent kitchen – Includes granite worktops, plenty of eye and base level cupboards, electric oven, ceramic electric hob, extractor and microwave.
• Utility room – There is a glass door from the kitchen giving access to an enclosed utility room which incorporates a washing machine, large hot water heater and shelving.
• Bedroom 1 – The large master bedroom includes a double bed, head board, bed side tables with lamps, and very large fitted wardrobes with a chest of drawers, shelving and a small chair. Patio doors lead to a small private balcony offering space for a table and chairs.
• Bedroom 2 – This bedroom includes a double bed, headboard, bed side tables with lamps, large fitted wardrobes with a chest of drawers and shelving.
• Bedroom 3 – This offers two single beds with head boards, a bed side table with a lamp, a large fitted wardrobe with shelving and a small chest of drawers. There is also a ceiling fan with a light.
• Bathroom 1 – Family bathroom which is fully tiled and includes a full size bath, shower with a frosted shower screen, wash basin, vanity unit, large mirror, toilet and bidet.
• Bathroom 2 – This is en-suite to the master bedroom and is fully tiled and includes a cubicle shower, wash basin, vanity unit, large mirror, toilet, bidet and a small frosted window.
• Outside terrace – Large patio doors from the living room leads to a large mostly covered terrace with views to the communal pool and wraps around partly to the side of the apartment. This area is ideal for “al fresco” dining
• Roof solarium – Stairs from the outside terrace leads to a very large private roof solarium which includes a pergola to provide shade when required. From here you can get some excellent panoramic views and enjoy all year sun.
• Air-Conditioning (hot and cold air) in the living room and all bedrooms.
• Fly screens/mosquiteras fitted throughout.
• Curtains and poles fitted in the living room and all bedrooms.
• Communal fees – For prompt payment these are discounted to 638.10 Euros payable every 6 months.
• Local property tax – 399.16 Euros per year.
Situated in the popular beach resort of Mar de Cristal and within a very short walk you will reach the stunning tranquil beaches on the edge of the warm inland sea of the Mar Menor. The traditional Spanish village of Mar de Cristal provides a supermarket and a selection of bars and restaurants right on the beach front and a tennis club 2 minutes away.
Within only a short 5 minute drive you can reach the fabulous Natural Park of Calblanque with its deserted long sandy beaches and rolling hills on the Mediterranean coastline and up to towards the championship golf courses of the famous La Manga club.
The property is maintained to a good standard and would make an ideal holiday home in the sun or as a permanent residence.
Only 30 minutes from Murcia airport at Corvera and 75 minutes from Alicante airport.
Important Notice: These details have been produced in good faith and are believed to be accurate based upon the information supplied but they are not intended to form part of a contract. You are strongly advised to check the availability of the property before travelling any distance to view. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.